terça-feira, 22 de outubro de 2013

You must read!!

Como sabem estive em Londres e durante esse fim de semana decidi comprar o livro da Alexa Chung que é genial em todos os sentidos!Adorei e aconselho a todos os que gostarem de moda e da It-girl!
O livro chama-se IT e é um sucesso !

Two weeks ago I went to London for the weekend  and I bought the new book by Alexa Chung!The book is amazing and worth reading!If you like fashion and style you must read this book!
The book named IT is a success!
by me 

Just a little bit of IT :
-That silhouette of skinny trousers,ankle boots and an oversized sweatshirt is one I never managed to get away from.

-I still find film characters to be the most useful sources of inspiration.

-I recognized that sexuality didn't have to be expressed through thigh-high skirts and tight tops.

-I have started putting nail varnishes in the fridge to keep them nice but now there is nowhere to put the butter.
                                                                         By Alexa Chung

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário